Reed Smith’s annual Life Sciences CLE Day will be presented this year, live in Reed Smith’s Philadelphia office and via videoconference to our Pittsburgh office on Thursday, November 7. This is a free, full-day CLE program designed for in-house counsel at life sciences companies.
Bexis will be covering “That Was the Year That Was: Progress and Pitfalls in Preemption Practice in 2019.” Other Reed Smith colleagues will discuss:
- Ethical Dilemmas: Reports from the Trenches
- The UK Pharma and Medical Device Sectors and Brexit: Hopes, Fears, Challenges and Opportunities
- HIPAA to CCPA: Data Protection Laws You Need to Know Today
- New Technologies and AI: Predicting Risks and Liabilities
- That Was the Year That Was: Progress and Pitfalls in Preemption Practice in 2019
- 510k Regulatory & Litigation Developments
- Current Trends in False Claims Act Enforcement
- From Deference to Diagramming Sentences: Recent Administrative Law Developments with Practical Consequences
The good people at Reed Smith are also providing a networking breakfast and lunch, with a reception immediately following the CLE day in Philadelphia.
This program is presumptively approved for 5.5 general CLE credit and 1.0 Ethics credit in California, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. The program is also approved for 6.6 general CLE credit and 1.2 Ethics credit in New Jersey. It is presumptively approved for 6.5 general CLE credit and 1.0 Ethics credit under New York’s approved jurisdiction policy. Applications for general and Ethics CLE are pending in Delaware, Illinois, and Florida.
Interested? You can register here. (Please note that space is limited.)