Here is our annual publicity stunt for the Defense Research Institute’s Drug and Device Seminar:
Please join us at the 2014 DRI Drug & Device Seminar May 15 – 16, 2014 at the Renaissance Downtown Hotel in Washington, D.C. The program includes:
- The head of the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Janet Woodcock, MD, will share her thoughts about conveying drug safety information in the Digital Age.
- A federal judge and state court judge will discuss how they work together to coordinate parallel mass tort proceedings.
- A nationally renowned settlement expert, Kenneth Feinberg – Special Master of the September 11 Victim Compensation Fund – will discuss how to resolve the most difficult personal injury cases.
- An experienced practitioner will give the inside scoop on the plaintiff bar’s latest litigation tactics.
- There will be a “fireside chat” with four prominent in-house counsel attorneys who will share insights regarding questions all outside counsel want to know.
- And back by popular demand, there will be an exclusive in-house counsel breakout session that will address unique issues facing in-house counsel and provide an opportunity for sharing and networking with other in-house counsel.