On February 6, Dechert is proud to host the 2024 Life Sciences Day, an interdisciplinary program designed for in-house counsel, chief officers, and strategic investors. This dynamic half-day event will feature expert panels discussing key issues in the life sciences sector and include speakers from leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Our panelists will guide you through the life sciences landscape, from product development to post-launch litigation. You’ll have the opportunity to hear from industry insiders on emerging legal, regulatory, and business challenges, as well as effective risk mitigation strategies. Click here to register.
The topics we’ll cover include:
· Cybersecurity and privacy risks to life sciences companies, including the impact of AI on the threat landscape
· Recent developments in complex and securities litigation against U.S. life sciences companies
· Key considerations for an effective M&A strategy
· How scientific evidence can win a product liability case
· Strategies for managing multiple litigation fronts once you go to market
In addition, we’re excited to host a fireside chat with Sir Gregory Paul Winter, a Nobel-Prize winning molecular biologist. Sir Winter’s groundbreaking work has revolutionized the field of medicine paving the way for the development of numerous transformative, life-saving therapies, and has been cited by many courts in complex life sciences cases, including the U.S. Supreme Court in a 2023 seminal patent case.
Date: Tuesday, February 6, 2024
11:45 a.m. – Registration
12:15 p.m. – Program
5:00 p.m. – Networking reception
Join us for an enlightening day of discussion and networking. We look forward to seeing you there!
Applications for accreditation of this program for Continuing Legal Education in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania are currently pending.